Dr. Soubadra Devy
- B.Sc. in Applied Geography, Madras University, Chennai, India, 1986
- M.S. in Ecology. Salim Ali School of Ecology, Pondicherry University,
Pondicherry, India, 1990.
- Ph.D. in Ecology, Madras University, Chennai, India, 2000.
I 'm interested in various aspects of conservation biology and ecological interactions. My main field of research is pollination ecology of wild and cultivated plants. Particular focus is on the sustenance of plant-pollinator/animal interactions in human dominated landscapes.
- 1990-1991. Research associate: Effect of land use change on the wet forest butterfly community .Salim Ali School of Ecology and Environmental Science, Pondicherry University, Pondicherrry.
- 1992-1993. Research Associate: Evaluation of the protected areas in Andaman Islands for butterflies based on their distribution in relation to area and habitat requirements. Salim Ali School of Ecology and Environmental Science and French Institute, Pondicherry.
- 1994-1998. Research Associate: Integrated program on Biodiversity assessment by University of Massachusetts Boston, Tata Energy Research Institute, New Delhi, and Salim Ali School of Ecology, Pondicherry.
- 1999-2000 Research Associate: Evaluation of Protected Areas along Western Ghats for Butterflies. Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment.
2001-2009. Fellow (consultant mode), Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment, Bangalore.
- 1 of 6
- next ›