Research Assistant, Scottish Government funded project
As part of Decentralized Waste Water Treatment System project I look at children's geographies of sanitation, caste and sanitation nexus and community engagement of the system. My broader academic interests include anthropology and urban studies.
- BA in Political Science, Economics. St. Stephen's College, University of Delhi (2012-15)
- MA in Development. Azim Premji University (2015-17)
1. Movie review of a Malayalam movie in the Indian journal Feminism in India.
2. Photo essay on people and boundary making on Café Dissensus.
3. Guest post on Milagrenia blog on Kiss; Where Word and Sight Rupture
1. Photo essay “Self, Sarkar, Kagaz; Vignettes of Violence. and Mediation” at Law and Social Science Network (LASSNet) International Conference. India Habitat Centre, December 2016.