ATREE, Bangalore, invites applications for the position of Accountant.
Graduate in Accounting with about 4-8 years of experience in accounting, preferably in non-profit organisations with Tally experience.
- Maintain accounts in Tally 9.2 with cost-centre accounting
- Verify expenses and process payments
- Verify time sheets and process payroll
- Deposit statutory dues like TDS, PF, PT, ESI etc. on time
- Review advances to staff, vendors and field sites and ensure prompt settlement
- Visit field sites and ensure basic accounting record keeping at field sites
- Prepare periodical financial reports/ fund request with budgets, forecasts and variances for projects
- Compile information for audits including asset/inventory records
- Ensure compliance with donor's grant terms and conditions
- Ensuring all the payments comply with systems and procedures and are properly filed/documented
- Updating the investment registers and BRS
- Annual and interim finalization of accounts
- Provide any administrative and logistic support as may be required from time to time
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor
Salary will be in the range of 25K to 35K and are negotiable depending on the qualification and experience of the candidate.
ATREE fosters autonomy, professional growth, diversity and gender equity at the work place. Women and persons from disadvantaged groups are especially encouraged to apply.
To apply, email your detailed curriculum vitae mentioning the position name in the subject head of your email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The HR Officer,
Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment
Royal Enclave, Sriramapura, Jakkur Post
Bengaluru - 560 064.